What can a Business Consultant and Mentor do for your business?
Did you know that 92% of small business owners agree that a business consultant and mentor has a direct impact on the growth and survival of their business?
Whether you are starting your own business, or already trading, working with a business consultant and mentor gives significant benefits and value by driving growth, creating opportunities, overcoming challenges, achieving your goals and improving profitability.
With more than 35 years business experience, a proven track record in business and as a Director of the Association of Business Mentors, Chris Dowling, has “been there and done it”. As a business owner, business consultant and mentor he is here to help you with your business.
To find out more about Chris and the benefits of mentoring support for your business click here.
Helping you make your BUSINESS GROW –
With business consultant and mentor Chris Dowling as your sounding board and adviser, he will support you as you grow and develop your business –
Working with startup business owners, Chris helps with:
- Supporting you as a sounding board and critical friend
- Defining your business goals and objectives
- Writing your business plan and developing your strategy
- Identifying areas for development and improvement
- Formulating a sales and marketing plan
- Providing access to business finance and Start-Up Loans
- Ensuring correct financial planning and cash flow
Working with established / trading businesses, Chris helps with all of the above PLUS:
- Helping you find grants for business growth
- Developing your knowledge and skills
- Helping you deal with opportunities and challenges
- Improving your customer service
- Expanding your business network
- Providing you with accountability
- Working with you to take your business to the next level
Don’t just take our word for it – this is what our clients say –
Thank you for all your help and support so far, it’s difficult to express how much I valued our sessions and I am sure I will be in touch again in the future. Please don’t hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do for you in return.
Agata, health & fitness business in Fulham, London.
Chris has been a volunteer business mentor with Let Do Business Group for the past 5 years, supporting a variety of start-up businesses to develop their business idea. He is constructive, enthusiastic and non-judgemental, able to draw on his extensive real life experience of running his own business.
Kaye, Business Development, Hastings, East Sussex
If you are thinking about taking on a business mentor, I would have no hesitation in recommending Chris to you. Not only is he an extremely experienced businessman, Chris has a very personable and caring style.
Andy, Business Manager, Southampton, Hampshire.
Get in touch with Chris today for a free initial consultation and to find out how business mentoring, coaching or consulting can benefit your business.
This is a great offer for #startup and #SMEs businesses in the Uckfield area @UckfieldChamber @CrowboroChamber https://t.co/U6lAXswimY