Starting a new business can be a daunting challenge. Running a business and steering it towards success is a challenge. You’re on your own, which is the right way to turn? Is this the right decision? Will that idea or new product be profitable? Many business owners ask themselves so many questions and one of the most frequent questions is ‘who can help me when I’m on my own? – if only I had the experience’. With the help of an epxericenced business consultant & mentor that difficult decision is much easier and quicker to make. Build your business and build your confidence with the help and support of a mentor. 1,000s of new and established use a business consultant & mentor – experience on tap, on the end of the phone or sitting in your office. A few hours a month to discuss your ideas, test your strategies and bounce off your ideas will work for you and the future of your business. I have over 35 years of hands-on experience with SMEs and family businesses. I am a member of the Association of Business mentors. Nothing beats experience! Call me today – I look forward to hearing from you with your business challenge.
- Grants for Manufacturers – up to £3,500
- Business Mentor Award
- New for 2017 – Low Carbon grants for business
- Your business mentor…..your critical friend
- Every business needs a Business Plan, or does it?
- The Business Mentor – your ‘sounding board’
- Self-employment – the first steps!
- Business East Sussex
- Why Use a Business Mentor?
- 7 reasons why you need a website and keep it maintained